The May 2012 Civil Engineer Licensure Examination was given by the Board of Civil Engineering last May 6 and 7, 2012 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi. The results were then released three (3) working days after the examination.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced 1,130 new Civil Engineers out of 3,317 passed the Licensure Examination.
To view the TOP 10 passers, CLICK HERE.
Here is the list of the new 1,130 Civil Engineers:
The registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on May 21, 2012 until May 25, 2012. The requirements for registration are the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600.00
- Annual Registration Fee of P450.00 for 2012-2015
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.