The June 2012 Radiologic and X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination was given by the Board of Radiologic Technology last June 5 & 6, 2012 in the cities of Manila, Davao and Iloilo. The results were then released two (2) working days after the last day of examinations.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced 514 new Radiologic Technologists out of 1,093 passed the Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination while 34 new X-ray Technologists out of 131 passed the X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination.
To view the TOP 10 passers, CLICK HERE.
Here is the list of the passers of June 2012 Radiologic and X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examinations.
The registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on June 25, 2012 until June 29, 2012.
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial registration fee for Radiologist Technologist is 600.00
- Initial registration fee of X-Ray Technologist is 450.00
- Annual Registration for Radiologist Technologist for 2012-2015 is 450.00
- Annual Registration Fee for X-Ray Technologist for 2012-2015 is 420.00
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.